Simple rules for saving links with the "Redirects Manager"
What about saving links when moving a site to another domain? In this case, you can go in two ways: the first is a long and routine (at the shape of the file .htaccess), the second is easy and pleasant, which we'll talk about now.
When changing the address of the site or the address of the page, it is best to use the "Redirects Manager" software solution. With the help of redirects (or in other word - redirection), the user moves from the old address to the new one. Please note: if transferring to another domain only change the domain name, and links remain unchanged, you simply need to correctly configure the domain transfer, for example:
Redirects manager : Why do you need it?
The software solution "Redirect Manager" will help you with:
- keeping the position of the online store in search results and the results of website promotion in search engines;
- prevent loss of traffic for search engines when transferring to another domain;
- automatically configure redirects from old links to new ones.
- generate a map of the necessary redirects;
- unload the list of pages from the old domain and the new site;
- Form a correspondence of old and new url-addresses.
You agree, it is very convenient and effective!
Redirect Manager: Clear Advantages
Module "Redirect Manager" works on all versions of OpenCart. Among his undeniable advantages is:
- Supports search by rules, can be disabled if necessary;
- works with references, sort of internal (those that contain keywords category_id, product_id, etc.);
- correctly fulfills and supports import and export for csv format;
- supports various redirection codes (HTTP 301, HTTP 302, HTTP 307);
- necessarily takes into consideration the validity period of the redirect;
- ignores accidentally inserted spaces at the end and at the beginning of the link;
- Works out joomla links without CNC (Computer numerical control);
- works out site settings, immediately forming a redirect to http: // www. or other;
- supports masks in two versions, etc.
"Redirect Manager" is the best software solution for those who appreciate the functionality and quick solution of tasks.
Information about the software solution "Redirect Manager"
The main requirements for setting up the software solution "Redirect Manager":
- PHP 5.3;
- OpenСart 1.5., 2.0.;
- VQMOD 2.4.1 і више;
- IonCube Loader (domain license).
Note that the module is incompatible with Internet store caches, for example, boost.
Web-studio «NeoSeo» provides free technical support of the software solution «Manager of redirects» for OpenCart.
If you need to improve the functionality of this solution, write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cost and terms of the work you can specify from the sales manager, for this, fill out the form below or call back to one of the numbers indicated in the header of the site.
Dear future NeoSeo web studio clients!
Please take into account that any work that you order in our web studio, we perform on specially deployed for this local and test environment.
As we already mentioned earlier, during any kind of programming work, conflicts and failures in the program code are possible, which can not be predicted. Therefore, it is important that programmers have the opportunity to make changes, test and adjust the work of the new functionality on the local and test environment, and then pass it to you for approval without affecting the main site.
This will avoid the occurrence of possible errors on the site and / or a complete stoppage of its work. You can check the correctness of the new functionality and if you want to make additional changes, and only after your approval we transfer the work data to the main site.
The deployment of a local and test environment requires 3 hours of specialist work (prices of all services can be found here).
In order to save money, you can opt out of the local and test environment, but then all the work will be done on your main site. In this case, the entire responsibility for the consequences due to possible mistakes and incorrect work of the Internet store falls on you.
An exception may be situations - if you have a completely new site, there are no visitors on it, and the work carried out will not affect the sales of your online store.