Imagine that a client has made an order and is awaiting a call from an operator, and the Internet has disappeared in your office. After waiting some time, but without receiving a chime, the customer will simply order the goods in another online store. To prevent this, use the “NeoSeo SMS Informer” module, which will notify the site administrator of the receipt of a new order directly to your mobile phone using an SMS message. This will significantly speed up the process of interaction with the client and protects you from the loss of orders.
In addition, in the settings of the module provides a function to inform the customer that his order has been sent. This message will contain the parcel data and the declaration number. With this module, you will not worry about the fact that you forgot to inform the client about sending the order or lost the client.
Module installation procedure
Described in the file readme.txt in the archive module.
The result of the module:
Type of SMS-notifications for the client when placing an order is presented in Figure 1.
SMS-notifications for the administrator when placing an order are presented in Figure 2.
This module runs on OpenCart 3.x. If you need a module for versions 1.5.x-2.x - please send you here SMS Informer v 1.5.x-2.x
- Automatic substitution of data from the order directly to SMS text.
- Ability to specify the message text for each status in all languages of the store.
- Ability to specify the message text for each status for the administrator.
- The ability to customize the sending of messages depending on the status (forcibly, that is, it will always be sent, on — only if the customer notification mark is selected, never — disabled).
- Ability to connect more than 20 sms-sending services.
- Specify a group of users for which you want to send sms-notifications.
- Logging support for sending notifications to help identify problems in sending messages (useful for developers).