This module runs on OpenCart 3.0. If you need a module for versions 2.1, 2.3 - please, here you are
Many owners are faced with the need to remove the goods are out of date, because he was replaced by the new position.
But, removing the goods from the site entirely, to the formation of broken links, which subsequently affect the rating of the online store. Possibly, also, on the product page, who referred to. As a result, You will lose a number of links. To eliminate these disadvantages, use the module NeoSeo Archival goods.
Support for themes
The module supports standard theme and the theme from NeoSeo.
The procedure was established in order to install the module
Described in the file readme.txt in the archive of the module.
The result of the module:
Card type archival product is presented in figure 1.
- Archived items are not displayed in categories on the site.
- Saving links to archived goods, but information about the product is displayed only when a direct transition from the search engine.
- Saving the goods in the database of the site, which eliminates duplicates in the articles and products.
- Saving reference weight.
- The ability to offer customers similar products, links to which can be specified in the module settings. As a result, the sentence "Similar goods" will be displayed in the archive product card.
- The ability to offer customers categories that contain similar products.
- Ability to assign categories to the status of "archive". In this case, in the settings of the module, you can specify a redirect to a similar category.
You can purchase extended module support, which includes:
- installing and configuring the module on your site;
- adapting / styling the module to your template;
- 2 hours of the programmer for individual modifications of the module, which you can use for 365 days.
Extended support cost: from $ $49.
To order extended support or clarify details, write to our
System requirements: PHP 5.3 - 7.1 ocmod
ioncube loader: 6.0 and higher
License Type: One Domain
Activation method: automatically upon purchase or upon request by mail email@example.com