This module runs on OpenCart 3.x.
If you need a module for versions 1.5.x-2.x - please go here Sales receipt v 1.5.x-2.x
Since online commerce involves sales from a distance, it is very important to be able to create an electronic sales receipt that would comply with all the norms and requirements of the Consumer Rights Law. The standard version of OpenCart does not have the ability to create a sales receipt that would be suitable for tax reporting, which is why many Internet companies face difficulties when the customer requires a document confirming his purchase. Therefore, we have developed a module "Goods Check", which combines all the information in the required format.
Support for themes
The module supports a standard skin theme.
How to install the module
Described in the readme.txt file in the module's archive.
The result of the module:
The sales receipt in Figure 1.
The commodity waybill is shown in figure 2.
This module runs on OpenCart 3.x. If you need a module for versions 1.5.x-2.x - please go here Sales receipt v 1.5.x-2.x
- Supports loading of a press to be placed on a check.
- Allows you to change the print scale.
- You can change the header of the sales receipt (choose the company logo, enter text information).
- Customizable table with goods (output model, article, units of measure, product images, options, setting the sorting of goods in the check).
- Customizable check amount in words.
- Ability to hide the standard account button.
- Output of a button in order lists and in order viewing.
You can purchase extended module support, which includes:
- installing and configuring the module on your site;
- adapting / styling the module to your template;
- 2 hours of the programmer for individual modifications of the module, which you can use for 365 days.
Extended support cost: from $ $49.
To order extended support or clarify details, write to our
System requirements: PHP 5.3 - 7.1 vqmod для 1.5 ocmod для 3.x
ioncube loader: 6.0 and higher
License type: One domain and its subdomains
Activation method: in the Personal Account