The order notifications generated by OpenCart for site administrators and online store customers do not contain all the necessary information about customers, are difficult to perceive and post-processing.
NeoSeo solved this problem by developing the NeoSeo Email Informer module in order to make it easier for you to accept and process orders. When using this solution, you can build a loyal attitude of customers to your business, as well as increase the likelihood of re-ordering.
How to install the module
Described in the readme.txt file in the module's archive.
The result of the module:
Electronic notification for the customer when placing an order with the status "New" is shown in Figure 1.
Electronic notification for the administrator when placing an order with the status "New" is shown in Figure 2.
- Ability to customize templates for each order status.
- Possibility to specify the subject of the letter for each status in all languages of the store.
- Ability to specify the subject of the letter for each status for the administrator.
- Ability to configure the sending of messages depending on the status (forced, ie will be sent always, included - only if the buyer notification mark is selected, disabled - never).
- Support log messages, which will help to identify problems in sending messages (useful for developers).