Editing the format of displaying orders with the module "NeoSeo Order Manager" will allow you to use the most convenient accounting format for you! You will be able to add or remove new columns yourself, assign color designations to them and quickly edit the delivery and payment methods. Choose what you want to display in the table. And most importantly - the search function is supported, which allows you to quickly find the necessary order item, which will save not only your time, but also the time of the client who will address with any question.
- flexibility of settings;
- support search function;
- color assignment, based on the status of the order;
- support for simple fields;
- viewing and editing an order on one page, not several (as in the original version of Open Cart);
- batch change the status of selected orders;
- filter display orders (you can display, for example, only new orders);
- exporting filtered orders to xsl file.
Module installation procedure
Described in the file readme.txt in the archive module.
The result of the module:
The advanced order manager is shown in Figure 1.
- Flexibility to configure the module.
- Support order search function.
- The ability to assign colors, based on the status of the order.
- Viewing and editing an order on one page, and not on several (as in the original version of Open Cart).
- Batch change the status of selected orders.
- Filter display orders (In the order manager, you can display, for example, only new orders).
- Exporting filtered orders to an xsl-file.
System requirements: PHP 5.3 - 7.2 vqmod for 1.5.x ocmod for 2.1
ioncube loader: 6.0 and higher
OpenCart: 1.5, 2.1
License Type: One Domain
Activation method: on request by mail email@example.com