For successful promotion of the site in the top search engines it is very important to save all the links created before that that have already been indexed. With the increase in the number of positions, it is rather difficult to manually check the relevance of links and their redirection among themselves. Using the “NeoSeo Redirect Manager” module, you will be able to automatically control these conditions.
Module installation procedure
Described in the file readme.txt in the archive module.
The result of the module:
The redirect manager is shown in Figure 1.
- Definition of the redirect code (it helps to indicate the relevance of the link to search engines).
- Filtering the redirect list.
- Accounting statistics of visitors from the links available.
- Assign the life of the redirect.
- The ability to import a list of redirects.
- The ability to export a list of redirects to a csv file.