Want to make your online store quickly recognizable? Use the watermark module on the product images.
This module allows not only to protect photos from illegal copying, but also to spread information about the company all over the Internet. Search engines index not only the texts of the site, but also unique images. Therefore, by placing a watermark on the photo as a website address, or by the company logo, and by optimizing the images, you will be able to attract additional audience, significantly reducing advertising costs. Thanks to the module "Watermark", you can apply your designations automatically, without disrupting the appearance of thumbnails of product images, as well as special folders with their placement.
How to install the module
Described in the readme.txt file in the module's archive.
The result of the module:
This module runs on OpenCart 3.0. If you need a module for versions 1.5.x-2.x - please go here Watermark 1.5.x-2.x
- You get the opportunity to protect your content from being copied by competitors.
- Its use is intuitive, which means that everyone, even a beginner in Internet marketing, will be able to cope with it.
- Ability to hide the way of finding the source image from competitors.
- You can independently determine which of the images to impose a watermark (for example, you can automatically apply a watermark with the company logo to large images, and leave small ones without it).
- It is possible to set limits on the size, so as not to impose a watermark on advertising and information banners.
- You can select entire catalogs of images, which do not need to be watermarked.
- Support multi-store.
This module runs on OpenCart 3.0. If you need a module for versions 1.5.x-2.x - please, here you are