To attract new audiences to the online store, you will need to use several sources of advertising. Each of them will require investing not only money, but also time, so it is important to know which source is working efficiently and which is wasting money. This will help module “NeoSeo Order Source”.
Its main task is to monitor customer transitions before making an order. You can track transitions from:
- search engines (Google, Yandex, etc.);
- Ads contextual advertising;
- social networks;
- recommended links (for example, friends dropped the link to the client);
- saved user bookmarks.
By receiving this information, you will be able to more efficiently evaluate the work of your sales and promotion department, as well as invest correctly in advertising sources. As a result, significant savings and expediency of each investment.
Module installation procedure
Described in the file readme.txt in the archive module.
The result of the module:
Information about the sources of orders in the list of orders is shown in Figure 1.
- View transition sources.
- The ability to display only the domain of the source.
- Setting the retention of information after the first client transition.
- Determining the time of storage of information after the last visit.
- Definition of robots and their blocking.
This module runs on OpenCart 3.0. If you need a module for versions 1.5.x– 2.x - please, here you are