After prolonged use the online store sooner or later accumulate unused pictures (removed the item from the catalog, outdated pictures, I decided to change the quality, etc.). Look in manual for the whole catalog, is very labor-intensive process. Therefore, the best solution in this case, a module from our Studio.
“NeoSeo Delete unused images” save Your strength, nerves and time. The module is very easy to operate, just a couple of clicks it is possible to check and delete all images in the directory “image/catalog”, as well as in its subdirectories. The module will remove images which are no longer needed, including their cached version.
The module scans in the following directories:
- banner images (table: ‘banner_image’, field: ‘image’);
- category images (table: ‘category’, field: ‘image’);
- download images (table: ‘download’, field: ‘filename’);
- images of brands (table: ‘manufacturer’, field: ‘image’);
- images of options (table: ‘option_value’, field: ‘image’);
- images of the main product images (table: ‘product’, field: ‘image’);
- images of additional images of goods (preview) (table: ‘product_image’, field: ‘image’);
- images of settings (table: ‘setting’, field: ‘value’);
- images of gift certificates (table: ‘voucher_theme’, field: ‘image’);
It is worth emphasizing that the module does not scan images from the “description” of goods, categories and other entities. If you save the “image” for the “description” of goods in the “image / catalog” catalog (as well as in its subdirectories), the module will determine the “saved image” as unused.
- Ability to scan all images in the image / catalog folder.
- Ability to select a specific directory for cleaning.
- Delete unused images in 2 clicks.
This module runs on OpenCart 3.0. If you need a module for versions 1.5.x-2.x - please, here you are