This module runs on OpenCart 3.0.
If you need a module for versions 1.5.x-2.x - please, here you are
After long-term use of the online store, sooner or later unused pictures accumulate (removed the product from the catalog, outdated pictures, decided to change the quality, etc.). Manually searching through the entire catalog is a very labor-intensive process. Therefore, the best solution in this case is a module from our studio.
“NeoSeo Delete unused images” will save you energy, nerves and time. The module is very easy to manage, in just a couple of clicks it is possible to check and delete all images in the “image/catalog” directory, as well as in its subdirectories. The module will delete images that are no longer needed, including their cached versions.
The module scans in the following directories :
- banner images (table: ‘banner_image', field: ‘image’);
- category images (table: ‘category', field: ‘image');
- download images (table: ‘download', field: ‘filename');
- brand images (table: ‘manufacturer', field: ‘image’);
- images of options (table: ‘option_value', field: ‘image’);
- images of the main product images (table: ‘product', field: ‘image');
- images of additional product images (preview) (table: ‘product_image', field: ‘image’);
- images of settings (table: ‘setting', field: ‘value’);
- images of gift certificates (table: ‘voucher_theme', field: ‘image’);
It is worth focusing on the fact that the module does not scan images from“descriptions” of products, categories and other entities. If you save the “image” for“descriptions” of products in the ”image/catalog” catalog(and also in its subdirectories), then the module will determine the “saved image” as unused.
For this reason, it is recommended to create a separate directory (for example, image/product_description) and upload images to it for “description”.
After successful cleaning of unnecessary images, a message is displayed:
A test license is not provided for this module, see the work of the module on the demo:
- Ability to scan all images in the image / catalog folder.
- Ability to select a specific directory for cleaning.
- Delete unused images in 2 clicks.
You can purchase extended module support, which includes:
- installing and configuring the module on your site;
- adapting / styling the module to your template;
- 2 hours of the programmer for individual modifications of the module, which you can use for 365 days.
Extended support cost: from $ $49.
To order extended support or clarify details, write to our
System requirements: PHP 5.3 - 7.2, ocmod
ioncube loader: 6.0 and higher
Type of license: For one domain and its subdomains
Activation method: automatically upon purchase or upon request by mail