The NeoSeo New Mail module will allow you to connect the delivery of the popular New Mail transport company to your website. The module will not only allow the buyer to choose a department convenient for him to receive the order, but also automatically create an electronic invoice, which will reduce your time spent in the New Mail office. The “Cash on Delivery" function is also supported, i.e. the buyer will be able to pay for the order directly at the New Mail office and the money for the purchase will be transferred to you. The module also allows you to track shipments on the site, without having to log in to your personal account with new mail or enter TTN numbers on the New Mail website.
The result of the module:
In the process of placing an order, if the buyer indicated a city in which there are offices of a new mail, he will see the delivery method.
After successfully placing an order in the admin. Part of the store will contain information about the warehouse selected by the buyer or the specified delivery address.
After you create the invoice, the shipment information is displayed.
- The module is easy to operate, on the buyer's side it is simply necessary to choose the city in which it is located, and if there are New Mail offices in this city, they will be automatically offered for selection. For courier delivery, you will need to provide your address.
- All data on shipments are received directly from the New Mail delivery service using the API.
- The module allows you to create electronic invoices directly from the admin. parts of the site either in manual mode or in automatic when the order status changes.
- Invoices can be deleted on the site side if they are no longer required, or an erroneous or incorrect order has been made.
- The module allows you to track invoices directly from the order card, or to immediately track all invoices in the “Orders” section
- The module provides the ability to print an invoice and a label for shipment directly from the order card.
- Information about the status of shipments is displayed directly in the “Orders” section, which eliminates the need to go into each order and check whether it was picked up at the department or not.