Данный модуль работает на OpenCart 1.5.х-2.х.
Если вам нужен модуль для версии 3.0 - пожалуйста, вам сюда
This module will allow Your website visitors to quickly move to the stage of ordering. No odd fields. The maximum conversion rate.
You are self-minimizing order form, leaving only a few fields to fill out, thus ensuring that focus the user's attention.
Conclusion fast ordering merchandise
Conclusion fast ordering in the drop-down shopping cart in the header of the store
Conclusion fast order popup shopping cart
- The choice of payment method quick order by default.
- Choosing a method for delivering a quick order by default.
- The ability to specify the input mask for the client's phone when placing the order.
- The ability to add text messages, in the case of a successful ordering in all languages of the store.
- Support e-commerce statistics.
- The ability to display a quick order in the item card, in the drop-down basket in the store header, in the product lists (in the NeoSeo Unistor theme), in the pop-up shopping basket (in the “NeoSeo Pop-up Basket” module).
You can purchase extended module support, which includes:
- installing and configuring the module on your site;
- adapting / styling the module to your template;
- 2 hours of the programmer for individual modifications of the module, which you can use for 365 days.
Extended support cost: from $ $49.
To order extended support or clarify details, write to our
Dear customers, this module is supplied as open source in controller files as in admin. directory and in files for working with the catalog. This will allow you to make changes and add your own improvements in the module. Please note that the model files are closed, so to add your own functionality, you will need to add it through the controllers.
This means that you can make changes and refine the functionality of the module yourself / by other programmers. We warn you that in case of making improvements by third-party specialists, if problems arise, we will not be able to help you free of charge. If the module files have been modified, we will immediately ask you to pay for the analysis of the problem of the modified code (at least 2 hours of our programmer's work).
Why is the analysis paid?
Because, after changing the program code by unqualified specialists, in our initially working module, any, even basic functions may stop working, and in order to understand what and where exactly needs to be corrected, it naturally takes time, the time of a highly qualified specialist.
We recommend that you contact our web studio for modifications to the module, so as not to waste time and be sure of the correctness of the modifications and the correct subsequent operation of the module.
System requirements: PHP 5.3 - 7.2 vqmod for 1.5.x ocmod for 2.x
ioncube loader: 6.0 and higher
OpenCart: 1.5.x, 2.1.x, 2.3.x
License Type: One Domain
Activation method: on request by mail email@example.com