The “NeoSeo Product Price Request" module is designed to notify buyers that the product they are interested in is available for order and its price has changed. The module allows you not to hide products with zero price from the site. The buyer gets the opportunity to subscribe to notifications about changes in the price of the product that interests him. As soon as the price of the subscribed product changes, the buyer will receive a notification letter and a link to the selected product, and will be able to place an order.
For products with zero price and status specified in the module settings, the Notify button is displayed instead of the Buy button:
After clicking on Notify, a subscription form is displayed:
If the buyer's name and email address have already been specified in the Personal Account or when subscribing to another product, you do not need to specify the data again:
Message when unsubscribing from notifications:
- Easy setup in the admin panel.
- You can set the subject and text of the email to be sent to the buyer after "subscribing to a price change", taking into account the data entered by the buyer (name and email of the buyer, name and link to the selected product).
- You can set the subject and text of the email to be sent to the administrator after the “price change subscription”, taking into account the data entered by the buyer.
- You can set the subject and text of the email to send to the buyer, if he decided to unsubscribe from the mailing list, taking into account the data entered by him.
- You can set the subject and text of the email to be sent to the administrator if the buyer decides to unsubscribe from the mailing list, taking into account the data entered by the buyer.
- You can set the subject and text of the email to send notifications to the buyer that the selected product is available for order. Subject to buyer's data.
- After subscribing, the client is automatically remembered by the system and there is no need to re-enter data in the form.
- For authorized users, the form is automatically populated with the data specified in the personal account or during registration.
- You can set up regular sending of messages about the availability of goods on a schedule.
- You can add a js script to hide unnecessary elements when there is a subscribe button. This is useful if the template does not allow you to insert a button in a way that hides unnecessary elements.
You can purchase extended module support, which includes:
- installing and configuring the module on your site;
- adapting / styling the module to your template;
- 2 hours of the programmer for individual modifications of the module, which you can use for 365 days.
Extended support cost: from $ $49.
To order extended support or clarify details, write to our
System requirements: PHP 5.3 - 7.2
IonCube Loader 6.0 and higher
License type: for one domain and its subdomains
Ioncube Loader: minimum required version 6.0
Activation method: in the Personal Account after purchase