It is thanks to the blog, you can attract more visitors by posting interesting and SEO-optimized content. It does not matter whether you create an online store or a business card site, blogging is the key to successful promotion. In this section of the site you will be able to post articles on any topic - from company news to reviews of popular products, as well as alerting Clients about upcoming changes in the company's work, for example, on holidays.
The module allows you to display in the storefront:
- Block articles on any page of the site.
There are several automatic lists (recommended, recent, popular), as well as the ability to manually select articles for output. You can independently determine the most important information for display on the page, thereby attracting attention to the necessary positions.
- Block search on any page of the site.
With it you can search the blog articles. That is, your customers will be able to find the information they are interested in using just one click on the search button.
- Block items on the article page.
Allows you to display the goods that are associated with the current article. Applying it, you increase the interest of customers to certain positions, for example, store novelties.
- Implemented the ability to select a block template.
Choose the most attractive and convenient view of the block, using a couple of clicks!
- Block comments.
Allows you to display comments on the current article. The administrator is given the opportunity to respond to the Buyer's comment.
- Category menu.
Allows you to display the menu categories of the blog, both the full list and subcategories of a certain category.
Blog category page
Article Blog Page
The block of articles that appears on the main page
- Create an unlimited number of blog categories and subcategories.
You will be able to carry out the interconnection of texts related to a certain topic, so that it is even more convenient for the Clients to read the submitted content.
- Create an unlimited number of authors who will lead your blog. They can be responsible for each specific category of topics.
- Creating an unlimited number of articles.
- Assigning an article category.
By distributing articles by category, you help Clients to find more interesting material (and goods) on the topics of interest to them.
- Ability to create articles under a particular author.
- Create comments to articles, view comments, edit.
This function will allow you to locate customers, as well as increase the optimization of the site for inaccurate requests.
- Ability to respond to Customer comments using the administrator's login on the site.
- View statistics on the blog (the number of articles viewed). An example of this function can be viewed on our website in the section "Blog". You will be able to find out, without outside help, how interesting a particular material is from a blog.
- Sending notifications of new revocation to mail administrators. So you can answer questions of customers in a timely manner, keeping their attention and pushing for the order
You can purchase extended module support, which includes:
- installing and configuring the module on your site;
- adapting / styling the module to your template;
- 2 hours of the programmer for individual modifications of the module, which you can use for 365 days.
Extended support cost: from $ $49.
To order extended support or clarify details, write to our
Dear customers, this module is supplied as open source in controller files as in admin. directory and in files for working with the catalog. This will allow you to make changes and add your own improvements in the module. Please note that the model files are closed, so to add your own functionality, you will need to add it through the controllers.
This means that you can make changes and refine the functionality of the module yourself / by other programmers. We warn you that in case of making improvements by third-party specialists, if problems arise, we will not be able to help you free of charge. If the module files have been modified, we will immediately ask you to pay for the analysis of the problem of the modified code (at least 2 hours of our programmer's work).
Why is the analysis paid?
Because, after changing the program code by unqualified specialists, in our initially working module, any, even basic functions may stop working, and in order to understand what and where exactly needs to be corrected, it naturally takes time, the time of a highly qualified specialist.
We recommend that you contact our web studio for modifications to the module, so as not to waste time and be sure of the correctness of the modifications and the correct subsequent operation of the module.
System requirements: PHP 5.3 - 7.0 ocmod for 2.x
ioncube loader: Not required