This module runs on OpenCart 3.0.
If you need a module for versions 1.5, 2.1, 2.3 - please, here you are
In the standard Opencart functionality, an unauthorized Buyer after placing an order does not have the opportunity to view information about his order on the website. The module "NeoSeo Permanent link to the Order" allows you to fix this by forming a permanent link to the order. This link is sent in a letter to the buyer after placing the order and is displayed on the successful order page. The link works in such a way that when an unauthorized customer clicks on it, information about the order opens.
Upon completion of the order, a link to the order is generated for the unauthorized Buyer, where he can check the information on the order.
The administrator can see the permanent link in the administrative panel in the “Orders" section, in the "Permanent link" field
- per domain. Not to the website, not to the person, not to the studio. You have several domains connected to the same site, which means you need several licenses.
- for use (installation is allowed to customers when buying licenses for them), but not for resale.
Modules from NeoSeo are:
- Impeccable quality
- User-friendly interface
- Rich functionality
- High performance
- Operational support
- Easy setup in the admin panel
- Displaying a link in a customer email and on the successful checkout page
- Setting the text of the message that will be sent to the customer after the completion of the order, with a link to the order
- The administrator has the option to view the link to the order in the order view.
You can purchase extended module support, which includes:
- installing and configuring the module on your site;
- adapting / styling the module to your template;
- 2 hours of the programmer for individual modifications of the module, which you can use for 365 days.
Extended support cost: from $ $49.
To order extended support or clarify details, write to our
System requirements: PHP 5.3 - 7.2, ocmod
ioncube loader: 6.0 and higher
License type: For one domain and its subdomains
Activation method: automatically at the purchase or at the request of mail firstname.lastname@example.org