This module works on OpenCart 3.0. If you need a module for versions 2.1.х, 2.3.x - please go here
Delivery of orders is one of the key issues for online stores ever since the emergence of niche e-Commerce as such. There are several ways of organizing the delivery of orders from the online store to the buyer: EXW, new mail, messenger and so on.
This solution will allow you to create a variety of shipping methods that do not require api integration, method of delivery, such as SDEK.
- Creating an unlimited number of delivery methods.
- Support name of methods in all languages of the store.
- Specifying the minimum order amount at which the delivery method becomes available.
- Specifying the maximum order amount at which the delivery method becomes available.
- Specifying a fixed shipping cost.
- Selecting geographic areas for which the delivery method is available.
- Specify the cities for which the delivery method is available.
- Indication of the dependence of the price on the weight of the order and geographical area.
- Multi-store support.
You can purchase extended module support, which includes:
- installing and configuring the module on your site;
- adapting / styling the module to your template;
- 2 hours of the programmer for individual modifications of the module, which you can use for 365 days.
Extended support cost: from $ $49.
To order extended support or clarify details, write to our
Dear customers, this module is supplied as open source in controller files as in admin. directory and in files for working with the catalog. This will allow you to make changes and add your own improvements in the module. Please note that the model files are closed, so to add your own functionality, you will need to add it through the controllers.
This means that you can make changes and refine the functionality of the module yourself / by other programmers. We warn you that in case of making improvements by third-party specialists, if problems arise, we will not be able to help you free of charge. If the module files have been modified, we will immediately ask you to pay for the analysis of the problem of the modified code (at least 2 hours of our programmer's work).
Why is the analysis paid?
Because, after changing the program code by unqualified specialists, in our initially working module, any, even basic functions may stop working, and in order to understand what and where exactly needs to be corrected, it naturally takes time, the time of a highly qualified specialist.
We recommend that you contact our web studio for modifications to the module, so as not to waste time and be sure of the correctness of the modifications and the correct subsequent operation of the module.
System requirements: PHP 5.3 - 7.2, ocmod
ioncube loader: 6.0 and higher
License type: For one domain and its subdomains
Activation method: automatically upon purchase or on request by mail email@example.com