Many owners of online stores underestimate the use of pop-UPS and a very good reason. Many studies confirm the efficiency of using pop-UPS. For example, a site whose number of visitors is 45 thousand people, attracts an average of 15 subscribers per day. After you enable pop-UPS on the website the number of subscribers has increased 10 times and the online retailer has already received around 150 subscribers daily.
You may find that the Pop-up window will only annoy the users of the online store. Yes it is annoying when you visit a news website, passion for learning required information and when scrolling the pages get a pop-up message. But if the user is on the page of the online store with intentions to buy something, the useful popup only please (for example, subscribe and save).
The benefits of having a module pop-up window for an online store on OpenCart
- Attention. Interesting offering any benefit, pop-up window will hold customers on your website and definitely will encourage it to further action.
- The increase of conversion. According to statistics, a pop-up window more than 12 times more effective than conventional banners. With the help of pop-up Windows to increase attendance and the number of site views will not be easy.
- Don't forget that a pop-up window was appropriate. After all, someone is nice when you go to the site, and your screen immediately throws several pop-up'ami? So when is it appropriate to show a pop-up window?
- when the customer is going to leave the site
- when the client is on your resource for about 25 seconds and does nothing, moreover, you do not have video or voluminous content on the site;
- when the client reaches the footer of the page. You can be sure that the user has studied all the necessary information and the pop-up window will not annoy him;
- when a client returns to your site from another tab.
But all these tips are not unambiguous. Test different types of pop-ups in your online store on OpenCart and check what your target audience responds to, and the web studio NeoSeo will help you with this. Get a test license for the module and start increasing sales today.
- Ability to specify the size and location of Windows;
- Create the required number of information Windows;
- Bind the window to a section on the site, for example, create a window that will be displayed only in the product card, or only on the main page, or create a window that is displayed on all pages of the site;
- Determining the number of times a pop-up window is displayed to the user;
- Specify the required amount of time in milliseconds before the window is displayed on site pages;
- Ability to customize the appearance of the pop-up window.