Contact capture form is an element of the site page that allows your customers to contact you directly, and you, in turn, collect a customer base for further work with it.
For example, you can set up and place a contact capture form on the page with the terms of the promotion. Any client who is interested in the action can leave a request in the feedback form and receive additional information from you.
The NeoSeo Contact Capture module allows you to place any number of contact capture forms on the same page and all of them will work perfectly. The module from our web studio is full of lots of functionality, very flexible and easy to configure.
- Capture form output on any module page.
- Ability to set the title of the form block.
- Ability to set the caption of the capture form itself.
- Ability to set the phone input mask.
- The ability to set the name of the type of application.
- Ability to specify the location of the form.
- Possibility to set the message text in a pop-up window taking into account the entered data (after “contact capture”).
- The ability to set the subject and body of the letter to be sent to the client after “contact capture” based on the entered data
- Ability to set multiple emails for sending to the administrator
- The ability to set the subject and body of the letter to be sent to the administrator, after “contact capture” based on the entered data
- View the list of applications in the administrative zone with the ability to change the status of the application (new / processed);
This module works on OpenCart 2.1.x, 2.3.x. If you need a module for version 3.0 - please, here you are