It is very important to keep the visitor's attention as much as possible. To make the client stay longer on the site, increasing the likelihood of the order, you must display the products viewed. Thus, you "anchor" his mind and push to order one or another position. In other words - the scanned positions are displayed again and again on the visitor's screen, causing the desire to stop at this particular position. In order for this functionality to appear on your site, it's enough to use the installation of the "Viewed goods" module. Support for the themes
The output of the products viewed on the main page of the site is shown in Figure 1.
- Output of the block in which the displayed goods are displayed.
- Display a block on any page of the site.
- Support for all languages integrated into the site structure.
- Ability to assign the number of displayed products in the block.
- Limit the size of images (if necessary).