The NeoSeo module Auto-determining the currency, language and location of the buyer by GeoIP will allow you to determine the location of the visitor on your site and, depending on its region, provide customers with various promotions and discounts on the goods of your store, determine the interface language and currency of the store.
The result of the module:
After installing the module and activating it at the entrance to the site, the visitor will see a window asking him to specify his region, or to accept automatically determined
This notification will be only the first time a visitor logs in, when you move around the site it will no longer be displayed.
By clicking on the “Select” button, the visitor will be asked to select the region in which he is located.
Once selected, its region and customer group will be changed.
If the visitor is already registered on the site, he will select a group of buyers from the profile. A change of region will not lead to a change in the current group.
Customers from a region that is not in the matches will be assigned to the group selected “By default” in the settings of customer groups.
Buyers who could not determine the region, for example, VPN is used or the proxy will be assigned to the group that is selected “By default”.
- The module is easy to use.
- The interface is as simple and convenient as possible.
- The module requires only initial configuration, all further work of the module is fully automatic.
- The module allows you to quickly and easily determine the buyer's region on the site and provide him with suitable offers.
- It is possible for the visitor to change his region by hand if it is incorrectly defined.
- The module uses a free and accurate database for determining the region by IP address from Maxmind.
- You can map regions to customer groups on the site, and customers from specific regions will receive a designated customer group. Depending on the group of customers, you can display different prices for different regions, or provide discounts.
- The GeoIp database can always be kept up to date thanks to the update function.
This module works on OpenCart 2.1.x, 2.3.x. If you need a module for version 3.0 - please, here you are