With the help of the “NeoSeo Update of prices and products from XLS and CSV files” module, you can speed up the process of updating prices on the website, as well as significantly reduce the time for working with suppliers' prices. This solution will automatically update the prices of goods and their current quantity. Works with price lists that have extensions .xls, .xlsx or .csv).
Module installation procedure
Described in the file readme.txt in the archive module.
The result of the module:
The type of item card, which is automatically created based on the price list of the supplier, is presented in Figure 1.
- Allows you to manually edit the format of the columns and the type of price, which is received from the source.
- Manual and automatic price update modes.
- It supports several modes of operation, which means that you can make unique settings for the prices of each supplier.
- Automatic creation of new positions, based on the price list.
- Support for common and related options.
- Expanding the database by adding the required fields.
- Product filter to exclude items that do not need to be updated.
System requirements: PHP 5.3 - 7.2 ocmod
ioncube loader: 6.0 and higher
License Type: One Domain
Activation method: on request by mail firstname.lastname@example.org