Many owners are faced with the need to remove irrelevant product, because it is replaced by new positions.
But, removing the product from the site at all, formed broken links, which subsequently affect the rating of the online store. In addition, perhaps someone referred to the product page. As a result, you lose the reference mass. To eliminate these shortcomings, use the “NeoSeo Archive Product” module.
The module supports the standard theme and theme from NeoSeo.
Module installation procedure
Described in the file readme.txt in the archive module.
The result of the module:
The view of the archived goods card is presented in Figure 1.
- Archived items are not displayed in categories on the site.
- Saving links to archived goods, but information about the product is displayed only when a direct transition from the search engine.
- Saving the goods in the database of the site, which eliminates duplicates in the articles and products.
- Saving reference weight.
- The ability to offer customers similar products, links to which can be specified in the module settings. As a result, the sentence "Similar goods" will be displayed in the archive product card.
- The ability to offer customers categories that contain similar products.
- Ability to assign categories to the status of "archive". In this case, in the settings of the module, you can specify a redirect to a similar category.
System requirements: PHP 5.3 - 7.2 ocmod
ioncube loader: 6.0 and higher
OpenCart: 2.1, 2.3
License Type: One Domain
Activation method: on request by mail firstname.lastname@example.org